To better serve its clients and partners, TROIS has joined forces with leading companies in the Oil & Gas industry covering the full Exploration and Production cycle:
Multi-Client Projects - Geopartners
GeoPartners Limited is an established international geophysical consultancy operating from our headquarters in London’s Mayfair, specialising in the creation, acquisition, marketing and financing of Multi-Client Projects and whose principals are highly experienced seismic industry professionals with a proven track record of establishing and developing new companies and business models in a wide range of commercial environments.
GeoPartners, in partnership with the Agência Nacional de Petróleo, Gás e Biocombustíveis (ANPG) of Angola, is pleased to announce a new 2D seismic survey offshore Angola in the Namibe and Benguela Basin areas.
The new survey, to be acquired in 2 phases, will comprise over 21,000 km of new ultra-long offset broadband data and cover the full extent of the offshore area of Angola.
The ﬁrst phase, covering the Namibe and Benguela basins, is planned to start in H2 2020 and will comprise an initial 10,000 km, from near shore to ultra-deep.
Jim Gulland, Director, GeoPartners, said: “We are proud to have been awarded this contract by the ANPG to support their ongoing exploration efforts and speciﬁcally for blocks awarded in the recent Licence Round”.
The Phase 1 survey grid is planned to provide new 2D data in an area of previously limited exploration but which is attracting great interest from international oil companies.
Marine Seismic Services - Shearwater
Shearwater’s modern fleet, expert imaging teams and innovative software combine to offer exceptional results. The powerful fleet, complete with modern technology, is manned by experienced crews working safely and efficiently in all operating conditions to deliver a costeffective and high-quality service. Shearwater is the cutting edge geophysical services company.
Airborne Geophysics - Xcalibur
Xcalibur Airborne Geophysics Group is a leading provider of ultra high resolution regional and detailed airborne geophysical services
- Incorporated in 2002.
- Operations worldwide with special focus in Africa and Middle East.
- More than 8 Million line-km of high-resolution data surveyed for private customers and governments around the world
- Specialized in low altitude – low speed surveys
- Operates the full range of airborne geophysical technologies:
- Magnetics and Radiometrics
- Gradient Gravity
- Owned platforms available for airborne geophysics all over the world.
Petroleum Reserves Management System Software - OGRE Systems
TROIS Geoconsulting has been appointed reseller for Sub-Sahara Africa for R3 Petroleum Reserves Management Systems Software by OGRE Systems.
- Easily compute your reservoir volumes and create accurate production forecasts with R3’s industry leading suite of decline curve tools.
- Understand risks generated by your development plans and optimize your cash flow with R3’s stochastic analysis using our Monte Carlo probabilistic simulator.
- Effortlessly generate structured SEC, PRMS, government or customized reports.
R3 Visual Analytics, our newest application, revolutionizes and provides actionable insights into your data.
Interior Basins Gravity Data
- Datasets consists of 100,000 line kms of Gravity and Magnetic data.
- Line Spacing is 12 Km with 6 Km in-fills in the Okavango and Ovambo Basins.
- Survey acquired in 2003 using GT1-A Gravity Meter.
- This is the only gravity data set covering the interior basins of Angola.
Angola Aeromagnetic Compilation
- More than 500,000 line km of data acquired from 2007 to 2012.
- Complete coverage at 1 km spacing of Offshore and 2 km transition zone areas including:
- Kwanza Onshore and Offshore
- Lower Congo
- Benguela Basin
- Namibe Basin
- Congo and Kwanza Ultra Deep
- Continuous data set from on-shore to deep water and COB